Dirt + Island Winds Pentatonic Wind Chime
A bold and soothing wind chime handcrafted with Island Winds in the ancient 5-note pentatonic scale, made specifically for Dirt. This musical scale existed before the western diatonic scale evolved and has its roots in early history.
Each chime is hand-built using high-quality 'gale force' components to ensure excellent sound, durability, and appearance. Since 1981, Island Winds has been the preeminent Canadian manufacturer of beautiful and durable wind chimes.
- Removable maple windcatcher, 5"x 3 1/4" diameter
- Constructed using Prince Edward Island lumber
- Braided high-strength wire
- Galvanized stainless steel alloy pipes
- Tubing is 1" in diameter and 11" to 16 inches" in length
- Aluminum-brushed, weather and water-resistant branding
- Tuned by ear using a silver flute